Thursday, June 21, 2012

Where is the Best Place to watch a Tampa Bay Rays Game

Where is the best place to watch a Rays Game? As I was getting ready to sit down and watch the Rays on TV I figured since they were out of town I would find a place to watch the Rays game and enjoy some company and a little additional fan excitement by watching the Rays game at a local bar, sports establishment or eatery. If they were at home I would be in my season ticket seats at the TROP! But since they are not home lets find a place so I looked online and found nothing that said "THIS IS THE PLACE" so I decided to make my own list. I am from Tampa so it is probably "Tampa Centric" however if you leave comments to this post I will make sure to approve them for posting.

1. Fergs! (yes not Tampa But if your going to watch the game this is by far the best place to do it.)
2. Beef O'Bradys (Good because its local and pretty sports oriented.)
3. Wing House (another local place and pretty good)
4. Lee Roy Selmons (Another local place good food good prices and sports Oriented)
5. The Press Box (Dale Mabry, Never been here but they have Celebs and specials during games)
6. The Cop Shop (Oldsmar hangout that is pretty good, lots of tv's and drink specials)
7. Buffalo Wild Wings (Lots of TV's and WINGS)(They also turn the sound up for the Rays Games
8. The Long Bar (The owner Francis is a Rays Fan and he has Great Pizza, Good Wings and a Great Crowd)
9. Varsity  near Tarpon

10. Hattricks (Downtown Tampa, great sports oriented bar even better for Lightning games.)

After thoughts.

-- Any Applebees shows the game
-- City Fish (Oldsmar)
-- Rumbas (Oldsmar)
-- Bostons on Anderson Road
-- Most local bars will show it.
-- MacDintons Tampa Westchase area
-- Champps in the International Mall
-- Courtside in Oldsmar
-- Hooters (as you can tell I like wings)

So if your headed out and find a great place send a comment to here and I would love to have more choices....for now I'll just stick to what I know....GO RAYS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment